Inquiries about IR
Please note that inquiries from our shareholders and investors are accepted only via email.
Use this form to contact us regarding Investor Relations.
Enter the required information and proceed to the confirmation screen.
FAQs are available here.
Please check them before contacting us.
*Please note that depending on the content of your inquiry we may not be able to answer your questions.
We will not be able to respond to questions that fall under the following categories:
- Questions about non-public information (business trends, etc.)
- Questions that may fall under the category of "material facts" as defined in Article 166 of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (e.g., shareholder returns, measures to shore up share prices, etc.)
- Questions about price movements in the stock market (stock price trends, trading strategies, etc.)
- Messages that can be categorized as abusive or defamatory
- Questions about individual services
- Inquiries related to sales and solicitation
Depending on the content of your inquiry, it may take time to respond or we may not be able to answer even if your questions do not fall under any of the categories above. Thank you for your understanding.
*The information sent by Zenken in the form of responses is addressed to individual shareholders and investors for the purpose of responding to their inquiries. Please refrain from reprinting or making secondary use of the information in whole or in part. For other disclaimers, please refer to the "Disclaimer" section of this website.
Fill out the form
Check the contents