Twitter Operation Policy
Zenken Corporation (hereafter referred to as "the Company"), in operating its official Twitter account (hereafter referred to as "the Account"), has established the following rules.
The official Twitter account operated by the Company：
1.Purpose of Operation
The main purpose of the Account is to send out information about the Company's group in order to make more investors aware of the Company's group. Since this account is for sending out information only, we will not reply to messages or comments individually. If you have any comments or inquiries, please contact us through the "Contact Us" page. Please click on the link to "IR Inquiries" from the Account's profile.
Intellectual property rights for all text, images, etc. posted on the Account belong to the Company or other parties that have legitimate rights.
- Although we take the utmost care with the information provided in the Account, we do not guarantee 100% validity or accuracy. We are not responsible for any damages incurred by users or third parties due to the use of the information in the Account.
- In no event will the Company be liable for any damages (including damages incurred by users or third parties due to problems between users or between users and third parties in connection with this account), disadvantages, etc. incurred in connection with the use of the Account or social media. The Company shall not be held liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, damages incurred by users or third parties due to problems between users or between users and third parties) or losses incurred in connection with the Account.
- Information on Twitter is current at the time of transmission and is subject to change. Comments and links to the Account from other accounts do not represent official announcements or opinions of the Company.
- We reserve the right to suspend part or all of the Account at our discretion. The Company shall not be held liable for any damages incurred due to such changes or suspension.
4.Deletion of Posts by Users, etc.
Please be aware that the Company may delete or block accounts without prior notice in the following cases
- Contents that violates or may violate laws or regulations
- Contents that defames or slanders specific individuals, groups, etc.
- Contents that is intended for political or religious activities
- Contents that infringes on the intellectual property rights of the Ministry or any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, and portrait rights
- Contents that is intended for advertising, publicity, solicitation, sales activities, or other commercial purposes
- Contents that discriminates or encourages discrimination based on race, ideology, creed, etc.
- Contents that is offensive to public order or morals
- Contents that is false or untrue, or contents that merely promotes rumors or false information
- Contents that harms privacy, such as identifying, disclosing, or leaking personal information without the consent of the user
- Contents that impersonates other users, third parties, etc.
- Contents that contains harmful programs, etc.
- Contents that is inappropriate or contains obscene or indecent language
- Contents that modifies all or part of the content posted by the Company
- Contents that is unrelated to the content posted by the Company
- Contents that includes information or links to information that the Company deems inappropriate
This policy may be updated at any time, and any changes will be effective from the time they are posted on our corporate website (https://www.zenken.co.jp).