To meet the ever-increasing needs for improving language skills as internationalization progresses, we respond with a wide range of new services.
Since our founding in 1975, we have mainly been developing our education services. We continue to nurture global talent through supporting study abroad programs; developing teaching materials; dispatching language instructors to junior high schools, high schools, universities and public institutions; offering English, Japanese, and other language lessons both in person and online.
- Language Training Services
(Corporate / Individual)
- We offer high-quality lessons in a broad variety of forms: class-type lessons, e-learning, and online lessons. More than 1,700 companies and public institutions have used our services and thousands of individuals have learned through our language education services that fit their individual needs.
Apart from English, we also handle Chinese, French, German, Spanish, and Thai, among other frequently used languages.
- Study Abroad Placement Services
- The students we place for regular study abroad at academic institutions overseas, are able to take advantage of scholarships including those offered by many higher education institutions in the USA (we are the only agency representing the American Collegiate Scholarship Association in Japan).
From sending individuals to study at universities and high schools overseas to supporting companies who wish to send their employees to study abroad, we provide placement services that are directly linked to our clients' educational backgrounds and careers.
- Japanese Language Education Services
- In 2017 with official approval from the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, we opened a Japanese language school in Shinjuku, Tokyo. Based on the resources we have been using with success at the Linguage English Conversation School, we developed a program specializing in business Japanese. Our aim is to help foreigners develop Japanese language skills up to a level where they can comfortably work at Japanese companies, and to promote human resources development
- English Conversation School Business
- Linguage, an English conversation school offering lessons at competitively low prices in convenient locations near major train stations, operates mainly in the Kanto area (Shinjuku, Ginza Yurakucho, and Yokohama).
The transparent monthly tuition system making it easy to start and continue learning, its long operating hours (from early morning to late night), and an easy-to-use online reservation system have been gaining a wide range of support from our customers.
Language Services Growth Strategy
Due to the rapid increase in the number of foreign visitors to Japan and the number of domestic foreign workers, and the upcoming Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics, we expect the demand for language education services to increase for both companies and individuals.